Tuesday 9 September 2008

Grand Day Out

Still smarting from my fall on the bus on Monday last week. My left foot (yeah i know, i should write a book) is deeply bruised and my left arm too.

Worked from home on Wed, dropped Jack off at his hotel in readiness for our team day out.
The activity centre was great fun, it was really muddy and wet but great fun. We did blind driving, RAGEbuggies, clay pigeon shooting, archery and hovercrafting.
I loved the hovercrafts, but not the buggies. Everyone was covered head to toe in mud, but all had a great time.


Then off to Tortworth Court Hotel, which is gorgeous. An old, sprawling 4
* hotel set in amazing grounds. We had a lovely meal, and plenty (oh did we ) to drink. The Sift awards I made went down well, everyone seemed happy.
Much drinking and a very late night (early morning) followed.
Thankyou Sift - it was fab.

Friday - came back to the office, caught up on mails, etc. Kev came home around 5pm, but was off on a leaving do in Cheltenham on Saturday, so Jack and I were alone again !
Sunday flew by in a blur, Kev is away til Wed, and the winter weather is here with a vengeance. Its disgusting today, totally disgusting. And I look forward to spending the rest of the day in soggy jeans. YUK

No comments: